Research Intern (Washington DC)
- Researching and compiling lists of companies for marketing purposes.
- Researching public relations firms that focus on content, education tech, and software industries and follow up on leads.
- Helping to compile lists of industry executives to contact for awards judging opportunities.
- Compiling bounce lists, unsubscribe lists, open rates, market segmented list recommendations, and other essential data within our email CRM system, as well as data related to our web site.
- Assisting with the marketing efforts associated with the CODiE awards. This includes email marketing, social media marketing, video, phone outreach etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current or recent graduate/undergraduate student
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and ability to work with databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Knowledge of Core Motives and/or Microsoft CRM systems very helpful
- Ability to work on projects independently
- Research skills
$11/ hour, 20 hours per week
Internship runs July - November