The Agri Media Committee's mission is to increase the value of their media offerings to their agri-marketer target audiences, thus enhancing the business growth, knowledge and best practices of leading agricultural companies.
Read the entire Agri Media Committee mission.
Matthew Herman, Chair
Publisher, DTN/The Progressive Farmer
- Nancy Batio, Director of Marketing, Watt Global Media
- Lynn Henderson, President, Agri Marketing
- Shaun Jessome, Vice President, Glacier FarmMedia Limited Partnership
- Diane Kleer, VP of Production and Group Publisher, Annex AG Group
- John Mansavage, Director of Marketing, W.D. Hoard & Sons
- Joe Monahan, President and COO, Meister Media Worldwide
- Matt Morgan, Senior VP of Digital and Data, Farm Journal Media
- Jack Semler, President and CEO, Readex
- Don Tourte, SVP of Sales and Events, Farm Progress
Featured Resources / Projects
Every two years, the Agri Media Committee develops the Media Channel Survey, which polls agri media end users on their media usage.
This research is conducted with five major goals:
- To continue the periodic examination of usage and engagement with traditional and digital media channels serving the agricultural industry
- To monitor how digital media may be having an impact on traditional media channels
- To look at how farmers and ranchers are using smartphones and tablets for communications purposes
- To understand how age and operator income may yield usage/engagement differences across the channel spectrum
- To help marketers gain further insight as to how an integrated media strategy may be best considered
2014 AGRI COMMITTEE/READEX MEDIA CHANNEL STUDY (MEMBERS ONLY)
2016 AGRI COMMITTEE/READEX MEDIA CHANNEL STUDY (MEMBERS ONLY)
2018 AGRI COMMITTEE/READEX MEDIA CHANNEL STUDY (MEMBERS ONLY)