(formerly the Talent Management Committee)
The Finance/Operations & HR Services Committee’s mission is to provide thought leadership, education and networking on all activities related to Finance/Operations and HR services.
- Develop, curate and research best practices in all areas including: Annual Industry research studies, dashboards, whitepapers, webinars and podcasts demonstrating the linkage and alignment in all three areas. Individual function studies should be considered as well.
- Additional areas for review include: IT, Specific Functional Training, Business Process Improvement and Business Process Outsourcing.
- Membership includes business media and information companies and providers of services to enhance and lead business improvement and transformation services.
- The committee will take a leadership role in education programs and programming for events that reflect the focus and mission of the committee.
- Committee meetings would be quarterly, in person at least twice each year, and hosted by member companies in New York and Chicago. Additionally, a Q4-November meeting should be considered as part of the BIMS event in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Participants should be senior level executives in their organizations with C-level, SVP or VP responsibilities.