November 13-15, 2018 –
Business information colleagues collaborate and engage in a dynamic conversation about the emerging best practices that make information companies so essential to the markets they serve. Connectiv, SIPA and InfoCommerce Group produce a powerful conference each November on how to thrive in today’s competitive business environment. BIMS takes a deep dive into the strategy and tactics to take businesses of all sizes to the next level. Leading executives, thought leaders, respected strategists and successful practitioners convene to offer a rich offering of more than 40 workshops and master classes presenting best practices in audience engagement, revenue-generating marketing, data, advertising sales, and top-level strategy. The annual Emerging Leaders Awards are announced during the BIMS event.
BIMS is designed to be interactive with workshops, roundtables and white board ideations. Led by prestigious leaders, our breakout sessions pinpoint the pain points companies of all sizes share. Share your challenges and solutions in workshop settings that are inclusive and engaging.
BIMS will address the shared issues facing the information industry today:
- How to remain competitive when you’re running a legacy business.
- How to eclipse the competition when you’re a startup.
- How to run a sustainable business, maintain an enduring brand, and stay relevant.
- How to deliver what your customers want, when and where they want it.
- How to balance high tech and high touch.
- How to organize your enterprise holistically, integrating systems solutions that involve your entire team.
BIMS takes you on a journey to explore every facet of creating a dynamic and vital business, respecting the past and building a sustainable future. From marketing strategies that are playbooks for profit, building data products, providing services that manage complexity, creating engagement that delivers a positive customer experience and producing events, BIMS fosters an interactive exchange of ideas, best practices and connections.
December 2019 – New York, NY
The Connectiv Innovation Awards honor innovative solutions to the biggest problems facing the industry. 18 Innovation Award winners will present their solutions at the Innovation Festival. Come to the festival and help select the People's Choice Innovation Award Winner through an attendee vote! Bring your whole team to hear amazing presentations on the most innovative ideas today in the business information community.
Spring 2019 – New York, NY
The Jesse H. Neal Awards were created by Connectiv in 1955 to recognize and reward editorial excellence in business publications. They are named after Connectiv's first managing director, who remained active in promoting the B2B industry throughout his life. Steady growth in the number of entries over the years is a testament to both Connectiv's reputation and the prestige of the awards. With 19 categories that reflect the entire multi-platform suite of products used by B2B editors today, the Neal Awards represent the changing face of business media. The Neal Awards ceremony, supervised by Connectiv's Editorial & Content Committee, is held annually to honor editorial excellence across all platforms, including print, digital media, events, video, mobile, social media and online applications. All entries go through a two-tiered screening process in order to reach the final judging. The Board of Judges, 12 to 18 professionals knowledgeable in all aspects of business journalism, makes the final decisions. Entries are scored in three areas: journalistic enterprise, extent of service to the field and editorial craftsmanship.
Next Summit: May 2019
The Connectiv CEO Summit brings together top leaders in the B2 media and information world. Our interactive format is designed to give information industry executives exposure to the tools, case studies and peer-to-peer network that can help them address the two biggest challenges to the evolution of their companies: creating the tech-driven infrastructure to position them for success and developing the internal culture to accept and capitalize on that infrastructure.
We will bring together an unparalleled community of business information executives, software and technology companies, entrepreneurs and thought leaders with the mission of raising the business information industry to the next level.
The Conference features:
- Keynotes from Top Business Leaders
- Precon Dedicated to Cultural and Organizational Transformation
- 30 Minute Case Studies designed to give you a brief, yet effective road map for executing against specific projects.
- Working Discussion Roundtables: Themed workshops that bring non-competitive executive leaders together to share and discuss specific issues, with the goal of walking away with at least three action items for each topic.
- Best of the Connectiv Innovation Awards. Looking for inspiration? The Connectiv Innovation Awards celebrate cutting-edge strategies, product launches and cultural transformations helping reinvent