This webinar will illustrate innovative ways new companies have gathered customer feedback to ensure the products they are building are in step with their customers needs, while building a pipeline to quickly expand their credibility and market growth.
Attendees will explore real world examples with take-aways that include:
- How to "start from scratch" building customer feedback loops and partnerships
- Common Mistakes that make the difference between success and failure
- Quick Tips* successful start ups use to build advocacy, loyalty and sales
Specific questions to explore with sharing of ideas will include the following:
- Why is "customer feedback" even more critical to the success of a start up? Cost effectiveness?
- When should feedback start - or stop? Who should you ask?
- How do you prime the pump? How do you avoid the squeaky wheel?
- How can you leverage the insights and information?
- Why should they care? How do you connect the dots?
*One quick tip focuses on how best to cultivate, create and use short video testimonials to ensure your messaging resonate with potential buyers. Examples will be shown.