Sales channel strategy is the single biggest challenge to success in the Education Market.
In this session you will hear from two individuals who have successfully hired, trained, and managed successful sales channels, Alvin Crawford and Jolynn Shuler and from a startup that is right in the middle of scaling his company, Ilya Zeldin.
We will cover such topics as
- Why is sales so difficult in education
- What are the different sales channels in the education sector
- What are the issues and benefits of each channel
- How do you know if you are ready for a sales channel
- How do you motivate and manage your channel and avoid channel conflict