Wednesday, September 20, 2017 • 1 hour
Websites are often the primary driver of business for many organizations. Tune into this webinar on September 20 lead by a legal expert from Witliff Cutter Austin and learn about the most critical and relevant legal issues that can protect you from incurring massive liabilities and substantial risks.
You will build your knowledge and arm yourself with the must-know rules in four main areas:
- Acceptable Use Policy/Prohibited Uses
- User Generated Content/User Contributions
- Consent Protocols
- Dispute Resolution
- Key Provisions for Privacy Policies
- New Developments in EU Privacy Law: GDPR for US Websites
- COPPA: Handling Children's Information
- Cookies and Behavioral Tracking
- Intellectual Property: Protecting Website IP and Avoiding Infringement Claims
- Copyright/DMCA Safe Harbor
- Protecting Website Trademarks and Using the Trademarks of Others
- Website Developer Agreements
- Domain Name Disputes
- Advertising and Promotions Law for Websites
- Using Testimonials and Endorsements
- Running Sweepstakes and Contests
- Managing a Website Email Program
- Third-Party Advertising
Register today and get ready to build your legal toolkit. Participate in a Q&A following the presentation and get your specific questions answered by a legal expert.
Unable to attend on September 20? No need to miss out. Sign up and we will email you the recording to view it at your convenience.
Slade Cutter, Partner, Wittliff Cutter Austin PLLC
Slade is an experienced technology attorney who has dedicated his practice to supporting innovation and growth in the digital media and e-commerce spaces. He represents large online advertising networks and frequently negotiates and drafts network advertising agreements, software licensing agreements (including SaaS agreements), and content distribution agreements. He is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) and speaks frequently on privacy, advertising, and digital media topics. Slade's prior experience includes serving as the general counsel for Smiley Media, Inc., an online advertising network that was twice recognized on the Inc.500 list of fastest growing companies.
Thank you to our Webinar Provider
Do you have a successful initiative or innovative strategy you want to share with other niche publishers? Contact Nancy Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org