Wednesday, February 1, 2017
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Members - Free | Nonmembers - $199
Discover how to develop your own breakthrough products during this exhilarating session on how to identify your most profitable opportunities, innovate based on data and ultimately increase your sales.
Register for this webinar and get a successful publisher’s how-to guide on new product development.
- 6 critical elements of a successful product
- How to identify your customers' true pain points and their willingness to pay for a solution
- Market research methodology: observation, interpretation and evaluation
- How to position yourself as the #1 provider in your space
- A checklist to gathering competitive intelligence and leveraging it to your advantage
- Disconnecting observation from interpretation and evaluation for better results
- Products can make money – systems make you rich
- Tips on how to get the highest price for your information or service
- Best practice vs. next practice
And much more!
Arno Langbehn, CEO, B. Behr's Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
Arno is the CEO at Behr’s Verlag, the leading specialist publishing house in German-speaking countries for the food industry for loose leaves, newsletters, books, CDs, DVDs, seminars and online products. He has over 20 years of experience in the publishing industry. In addition to the general tasks of a CEO he focuses on cross-media product development for specialist information in existing market segments and new ones. He was the keynote speaker at the SIPA Annual Conference in 2014 (http://bit.ly/SIPA2014) and is the author of the book on customer-oriented new product development, called "Praxishandbuch Produktentwicklung" (Practical Handbook of Product Development).
Thank you to our Webinar Provider
Do you have a successful initiative or innovative strategy you want to share with other niche publishers? Contact Nancy Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org.