SIPA delivers member resources that help you boost revenue, make timely business decisions and improve efficiency. Whether you are seeking the latest marketing trends or exploring new revenue streams, our member resources are designed to satisfy a variety of member needs.
If you have any questions or comments about how to best leverage your membership, please contact Onaji Rouse.
SIPA Programs & Resources
Events & Programs
SIPA Members enjoy exclusive or discounted participation in a variety of programs throughout the year, including:
Membership News, Networking, Forums & Best Practices
- SIPAlert Daily Newsletter - A members-only best practices and trends newsletter and get the latest on successful strategies and techniques used by fellow publishers and information providers.
- Membership Directory – Use use our searchable directory to connect with one-on-one, potential partners, and solution providers.
- SIPA Discussion Forum – Pose your questions and dilemmas to other members and get real-time answers and advice from others who have grappled with and solved the same issues.
- Job Board – View who's hiring and also post your own organization's job openings.
- Sample Documents – Find time-saving solutions in this archive of model documents that help publishers manage their businesses.
Presentations and Recordings
Free & Discounted Services
Legal Resource Program
- Wittliff Cutter Austin provides SIPA members with free consultation on domestic issue areas, including general counsel services, freedom of information, privacy, copyright, financing/corporate law, licensing, data breach and most other domestic issues that would confront a publisher or technology company. Preferred rates are also granted to SIPA members.
Contact: Jack A. Simms, Jr. at email@example.com.
Multimedia Insurance Credits - Save Money!
- Multimedia insurance credits – AXIS PRO offers a 10% insurance credit to SIPA members. AXIS provides specialized insurance (errors and omissions/libel) that mitigates defense costs, large losses, and catastrophic liabilities.
Contact Kisha Davis at AXIS PRO for more information.