SIPA delivers member resources that help you boost revenue, make timely business decisions and improve efficiency. Whether you are seeking the latest marketing trends or exploring new revenue streams, our member resources are designed to satisfy a variety of member needs.
If you have any questions or comments about how to best leverage your membership, please contact Nancy Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Resource Program
- Witliff Cutter Austin PLLC provides SIPA members with free consultation on domestic issue areas, including general counsel services, freedom of information, privacy, copyright, financing/corporate law, licensing, data breach and most other domestic issues that would confront a publisher or technology company. Preferred rates are also granted to SIPA members.
Contact: Jack A. Simms, Jr. at email@example.com.
Events, Presentations and Recordings
- Upcoming Events – Sign up for training, networking, and potential business opportunities - always free or significantly discounted for members!
- SIPA's Chapter Meetups – Meet and network with information providers in your local chapter:
- SIPA Webinar Library – View recordings of recent SIPA webinars featuring experts and innovators on pressing topics, including webinars for the Book of Models series and the Mobile Essentials series.
- SIPA Conference Archive – Access 350+ the slides and recordings covering a variety of specialized information strategies, tactics and ideas.
- BIMS 2017, November 2017
- SIPA's Best Practices Conference on Website Optimization, October 2017
- SIPA Annual 2017, June 2017
- SIPA's Best Practices Conference on Customer Onboarding and Retention: Increasing Loyalty, Lifetime Value and Profits, February 2017
- BIMS 2016, November 2016
- SIPA's Best Practices Conference on New Marketing & Sales Strategies for Customer Acquisition, October 2016
- SIPA Annual 2016, June 2016
- SIPA's Best Practices Conference on New Secrets of Successful Events and Webinars, April 2016
- BIMS 2015, November 2015
- SIPA Annual 2015, June 2015
- BIMS 2014, November 2014
- SIPA Annual 2014, June 2014
Membership Directory, Discussion Forum & Job Board
- 2018 Membership Directory – Download our latest edition of the SIPA membership directory and search for contacts you want to connect with one-on-one, potential partners, and solution providers. You can also view our listing of member companies or use our searchable directory.
- SIPA Discussion Forum – Pose your questions and dilemmas to other members and get real-time answers and advice from others who have grappled with and solved the same issues. Exchange ideas and lessons learned while learning what's top of mind for other publishers. View the user guidelines.
- Job Board – View who's hiring and also post your own organization's job openings. Send your post to Onaji Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press Pass - Editorial staff can use these to gain access to various forums, present them as credentials to government agencies or offices, and to request to cover an industry or trade conference.
Books, Reports, and Sample Documents
- SIPAlert Daily Newsletter - Sign up for this best practices and trends newsletter and get the latest on successful strategies and techniques used by fellow publishers and information providers. Also, stay up to date on mergers and acquisitions, new members and forum discussions.
- Sample Documents – Find time-saving solutions in this series of model documents that help publishers manage their businesses.
- SIPA's 2016 State of the Industry Report – Read this report to gain insight into trends, challenges and successes in the specialized publishing industry, including financial, employee and marketing data.
- The Book of Models: The Innovators Guide to Monetizing Content – Download this members-only e-book that details how publishers can develop and execute new methods of generating revenue.
- SIPA Copyright Flyer – Inform your subscribers about copyright with this distributable brochure. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat next to someone on an airplane who was reading a newsletter that had been photocopied — cover to cover,” said Jay Brown of Levine Sullivan Koch & Schulz, L.L.P.
- 10 Stats Publishers Should Know
- SIIA’s Quarterly Government Policy Report September 2015 – Read highlights of our Q2 report from the Capital. Please take a moment to review the latest developments in the key areas that affect our B2B businesses: postal rates and regulations, privacy data security, tax-related, native advertising, spam, international policies and intellectual property rights.
- Compensation Survey, December 2014 – This research project looks at the latest trends and provides industry benchmarks on an individual job title basis.
- Research Reports – Review past SIPA commissioned for the benefit of all members.
- Memorandum from Counsel – Text Message Alert: New Rules Require ‘Prior Express Written Consent
Multimedia Insurance Credits - Save Money!
- Multimedia insurance credits – AXIS PRO offers a 10% insurance credit to SIPA members. AXIS provides specialized insurance (errors and omissions/libel) that mitigates defense costs, large losses, and catastrophic liabilities.
Contact Kisha Davis at AXIS PRO for more information.