The SIIA Software & Services Division Affiliate Program provides an outstanding opportunity for associations to increase connections within the industry and work together to better utilize networking, visibility, education, and training resources. If you are interested in participating in the SIIA Software & Services Division Affiliate Program, please contact Rhianna Collier, Vice President Software & Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports partner programs that have impact and deliver tangible results
- Provides an opportunity for cross-promotion and cross pollination within the memberships
- Opens the door for inter-organization collaboration and event planning
SIIA Software Affiliate Network Benefits (SIIA recognizes that every organization, including ours, has its own goals and objectives. Each partnership is created to meet the needs of both organizations and their respective members.)
- Nominate a local company for the Disruptive Technology of the Year CODiE award presented in May during the Annual SIIA CODiE Awards celebration
- Earn revenue by promoting SIIA CODiE nominations through your network.
- Partner organization employees and members are invited to participate as CODiE judges where appropriate
- Partner organization members are invited to attend SIIA conferences and events at a discounted rate
- Collaboration on quarterly events - content and details approved by both organizations
- SIIA will support and promote partner organization events where appropriate and to the appropriate audience
- Partner organization members are invited to enjoy an introductory discounted SIIA membership
- Partner organization's logo, description, and link listed under "Affiliates" on the SIIA Software & Services Division website
- SIIA issued press release announcing the addition to the affiliate network
"SIIA is a well-known and respected global trade association that works diligently to move the technology industry forward. CloudNOW is excited to be part of the SIIA Affiliate Program to provide additional value to our members and help grow the international technology community." - Jocelyn DeGance Graham, Co-founder & President, CloudNOW
"The Irish Software Association's mission is to foster a culture of international growth and scaling among indigenous Irish technology companies. Affiliating with the SIIA will provide our member companies with a distinct advantage in achieving this mission and provide a united transatlantic voice for the technology sector." - Paul Sweetman, Director, ICT Ireland & the ISA
“With common goals of providing education, learning experiences and networking opportunities to the high tech communities of the San Francisco Bay area, the affiliation between SVForum and SIIA will provide additional benefits and opportunities for members of both organizations in their quests to create new technologies, products companies and even industries.” - Chris Gill, CEO & Executive Director, SVForum
“It has been a pleasure to work with the SIIA team on an event-by-event basis for years to promote the success of its members in the SaaS and Cloud marketplace. I’m excited about becoming a member of the SIIA’s affiliate program so we can work together more closely in a more concerted fashion on an ongoing basis.” - Jeffrey M. Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies and Founder of the Cloud Computing Showplace.