Welcome to the community where you will find resources, news, events, and best practices on Product Management!
SIIA’s Product Management Network's mission is to build a community of product management professionals to share best practices related to reducing time to market, improving product quality, reducing prototyping costs, and identifying potential sales opportunities and revenue contributions. The Product Management Network promotes the people, data, processes and business systems that drive successful product development and management. Leveraging the domain experts of SIIA members, the Product Management Network delivers high quality content and networking for product organizations and business professionals.
Use this platform to share insights, solve problems, keep up to date on industry trends, and foster innovation and growth through peer-to-peer connections. Check out the resources below for industry information or get actively involved by participating on a virtual forum, joining the group discussion on LinkedIn, and connect directly with your peers.
If you want to join the advisory board or share your thoughts on resources or events, please contact Jenn Carl, Program Manager of the Software & Services Division.
Stay Up to Date
Send an email to Jenn Carl to receive updates with current News and Activities taking place in the Product Management Network.
SSD Product Management Community Virtual Forums
The SSD Product Management Community Virtual Forums are designed to bring our Product Management member executives together to discuss challenges and ask questions that are unique to Product Management. As our membership continues to grow, the Virtual Forums create an opportunity for our members to regularly meet and build relationships across the membership base, all in a virtual setting.
May 11 UX = Voice of the Customer | Virtual Forum
OCT 12 Overcoming Product Management Challenges | Virtual Forum
Advisory Board Mission
The overall mission for the community advisory boards is strategic planning and community development. As a result of these objectives, SIIA will work with Advisory Board members to help set the future community direction. The advisory board will serve as the advising body for the community, assessing needs, trends and success of community activities.
Advisory Board Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Be knowledgeable about the mission and actively support the growth of the community
- Provide thought leadership on prevailing issues
- Organize and focus community topics on the most important issues
- Identify and discuss professional and industry best practices for community
- Lead or assist in content development where and when appropriate
- Contribute content to community content channels
Additional Areas Where Advisory Boards Can Help:
- Ideas and suggestions on marketing of community activities and content
- Promotion of community activities and content through various personal or professional channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, email, etc.)
- Recruitment of fellow members to contribute to communities activities
- Host an event
- Serve as a thought leader by presenting at relevant SIIA forums and other events
If you are an SIIA member and would like to have your resources and events posted in the Product Management network, please email Rhianna Collier.