During the past eight years, the SIIA Information Industry Summit has earned its reputation as the digital information industry's flagship conference. This annual Summit of industry leaders is one of very few forums providing strategic guidance to senior business leaders representing publishers, content technology companies, bankers, analysts, bloggers and press.
Corporate and business development executives interested in sourcing new companies, as well as venture capitalists and other bankers, will enjoy the SIIA Previews portion of the program, where CEOs of innovative companies provide 5-minute presentations followed by Q&A.
New in 2010 -- the Content CODiE Awards will move from the West Coast to New York City. Join SIIA on January 26 to attend the Content CODiE Awards Dinner and experience the industry's only peer-reviewed awards program showcasing the information industry's finest products and services. Registration for the SIIA Information Industry Summit includes registration to attend the Content CODiE Awards Dinner.
- Thought-leadership: The SIIA Information Industry Summit conference features global thought-leaders offering their unique perspectives on the industry. As a speaker or attendee, you will join your peers for an open dialogue on driving the digital economy.
- Networking: The SIIA Information Industry Summit conference, Previews, and the CODiE Awards provide significant networking opportunities among the people whose companies create, distribute and aggregate content; as well as the bankers, investors, consultants, recruiters and technology providers who assist them. To facilitate networking, we will provide the contact list of registrants to all attendees prior to the conference.
- Strategy: To fully leverage the value of the SIIA Information Industry Summit conference, we encourage your company to send its senior management team to participate. Register now to attend the SIIA Information Industry Summit, SIIA Previews, and the Content CODiE Awards.
Thank you to the Information Industry Summit steering committee for helping develop the Summit agenda and sessions.
- Greg Brown, DSCS
- Diane Burley, Nstein Technologies, Inc.
- Stephen Cohen, Innodata Isogen
- Kate Collins, KC Consulting
- Jim Cornehlsen, Future Search LLCM
- Carr Davis, ASC Partners, LLC
- Hal Espo, Contextual Connections
- Kathy Greenler Sexton, BLR
- Peter Jackson, Thomson Reuters
- Jim Kollegger, Genesys Partners
- Randy Marcinko, MEI Inc./ Groxis
- Teri Mendelsohn, Mendelsohn Consulting
- Dan Miller, Neighborhood America
- Robin Neidorf, Free Pint LTD
- Brad Pickar, Infosys Technologies LTD
- Debby Richman, Consultant
- Larry Schwartz, Newstex
- David Sidman, Linkstorm
- Steve Sieck, SKS Advisors
- Tom Vos, Curran Partners
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (SIIA)
The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education and intellectual property protection to 500 leading software and information companies.
ABOUT THE SIIA CONTENT DIVISION
The Content Division of the Software & Information Industry (SIIA) provides a forum for companies that produce information products and the technologies that support them.
Through this forum we seek to protect, promote and inform the industry by helping members meet their policy, business development and education needs. We will also be the industry thought leaders around the best practices in business models, licensing, social media and workflow products.