For Immediate Release
SIIA Communications Contact: Emily Ruf, CMP, 410-221-6469, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIIA Announces Nomination Period for 2018 Business Technology CODiE Awards
54 Categories Available for Entry in Peer-Reviewed Awards Program
WASHINGTON, DC (December 4, 2017) –SIIA, the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, today announced the nominations period for the 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards. Applications, products and services and other related technologies for use by publishers, information service providers and consumers across the software, education and information sectors are invited to apply.
This year’s program features 54 Business Technology categories, several of which are new or updated to reflect the latest industry trends and business models. Winners will be announced during a special celebration party at the SIIA Annual Conference & CODiE Awards on June 12, 2018.
New categories in 2018
Each year SIIA stakeholders, including past judges and Software & Services Division board members, review the CODiE Award categories to ensure the awards reflect the business technology ecosystem.
In 2018 the following new categories have been added:
- Best Blockchain Solution—Recognizes the best solution for facilitating secure online transactions, where some digital ledger records transactions across many computers in such a way that the registered transactions cannot be altered retroactively.
- Best Insurance Solution—Recognizes the best solution designed specifically for insurance agencies and agents.
- Best Ransomware Removal Tool—Recognizes the best tool for scanning and wiping out any ransomware attempts.
- Best DevOps Tool—Recognizes the best tool for supporting collaboration between Dev and Ops.
- Best Software Defined Infrastructure—Recognizes the best technical computing infrastructure entirely under the control of software with no operator or human intervention.
- Best Manufacturing Solution—Recognizes the best solution for managing the manufacturing supply chain. Includes planning, scheduling, monitoring, managing, analyzing, reporting, etc.
- Best Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution—Recognizes the product, tool or solution best able to augment human intelligence and better automate tasks for the user.
The complete list of categories include:
Advertising, Sales & Marketing
- Best Campaign Management Platform
- Best Content Marketing Solution
- Best Marketing Solution
- Best Sales & Marketing Intelligence Solution
- Best Application Programming Interface (API) Management Platform
- Best Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
- Best Collaboration Solution
- Best Corporate / Enterprise Learning Solution
- Best Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Best Customer Service Solution
- Best Customer Success Management Solution
- Best Data Visualization Technology
- Best eCommerce Solution
- Best Emerging Technology
- Best Event Management Solution
- Best Financial Management Solution
- Best FinTech Solution
- Best Human Capital or Talent Management Solution
- Best IoT Solution
- Best Content Intelligence Solution
- Best Payments Solution
- Best Project Management Solution
- Best Sales Enablement Platform
- Best Social Media Solution
- Best Billing & Subscription Management Solution
- Best Content Management Platform
- Best Content Search, Discovery & Analytics Solution
Data & Analytics
- Best Big Data Reporting & Analytics Solution
- Best Big Data Tools & Platform
- Best Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Solution
- Best Business Intelligence Tools & Platforms
- Best Content Analytics Solution
- Best Data Integration Solution
- Best Endpoint Security Management Solution
- Best Identity & Access Security Solution
- Best Network Security Solution
- Best Mobile Development Solution
Network & Systems
- Best Blockchain Solution
- Best Cloud Management Solution
- Best DevOps Tool NEW
- Best IT Management Solution
- Best Platform as a Service
- Best Ransomware Removal Tool
- Best Software Defined Infrastructure
- Best Storage & Back Up Solution
- Best Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Solution
- Best Business Information or Data Delivery Solution
- Best Compliance Solution
- Best Financial & Market Data Solution
- Best Insurance Solution
- Best Healthcare Technology Solution
- Best Legal Solution
- Best Manufacturing Solution
- Best Cloud Migration Solution
Nominate at siia.net/CODiE/nominate.
Industry experts including executives, product managers, analysts and consultants are invited to apply to judge the CODiE Awards. Judges are responsible for reviewing assigned products which determine the CODiE Awards finalists, and SIIA members then vote on the finalist products. The scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners.
About the CODiE Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.
SIIA is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. Industry leaders work through SIIA’s divisions to address issues and challenges that impact their industry segments with the goal of driving innovation and growth for the industry and each member company. This is accomplished through in-person and online business development opportunities, peer networking, corporate education, intellectual property protection and government relations. For more information, visit siia.net.
# # #