The Annual Meeting PreCon will include several sessions involving peer review.
Apply to be a panelist for the PreCon Solve My Problem session.
About PreCon Solve My Problem:
Solve My Problem: Submit Your association’s issues relating to two hot topics that can be explained visually and talk through potential constructive solutions with the room and panel of experts proficient in cover strategy or membership solutions.
Two areas will be covered:
- Publication Cover Solutions & Strategy – Attendees will share cover options from their publications and discuss any issues they want to improve upon while receiving input from the panel and fellow attendees
- Web Pages on Joining or Membership – Be prepared to walk through landing pages, microsite, website sections devoted to becoming a member in order to discuss communications strategy, solutions, and potential paths to improvement
About PreCon Crowdsourcing Workshop:
Attendees break into small, collaborative groups where all teams get the same creative brief/challenge:
Come up with the winning idea and pitch for the 2021 AM&P Annual Conference theme:
- Winning team will get a discount to 2021 Annual Meeting
- Allows our members to visibly give back to AM&P and feel connected in a creative way
- Areas of Pitch: Overall theme, tagline, sketch any brand or graphical ideas, intro paragraph for sales, marketing message/value prop
- Group/Panel of judges will decide winning concept
- Who are we looking for? Creative Directors, Communications and Marketing Managers or Directors, Publishers, Art Directors, Brand Managers, Writers/Editors who want to offer feedback constructively