The 2016 SIIA Emerging Leader Awards Sponsored by the Women’s Leadership and Networking Council
The future of our workplace is based on the strengths and talents of millennial employees; by 2050, they’ll represent 75% of our total workforce. This generation is fundamentally changing our corporate cultures and rethinking how we work. Reward and recognition are key drivers for them, and our Emerging Leader Awards celebrate their achievements.
Our 2nd annual Emerging Leader Awards were given to five rising stars, men and women 35 and under (at time of nomination), who work at Connectiv, SIPA or SIIA member companies. Finalists are identified by a panel of SIIA executives, and the final five winners selected by a jury of leading business executives.
All finalists were honored and the five winners announced at the Emerging Leader Awards Luncheon.
The 2016 Emerging Leader Finalists
- Alexandria Alati, Sales Manager, SourceMedia
- Rachel Bennett, Director, Marketing, Gordian
- Caroline Celano, Executive Brand Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Robert Dippell, VP, Corporate Development, Praetorian Digital
- Sarah Gefter, Senior Analyst, Reorg Research
- Alexandra Schultz Hodges, Sr. Marketing Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Roland Kanichuk, Director of Products, SafetyNow
- Christina Karabetsos, Executive Vice President, QCSS, Inc.
- Bill Mulford, Sr. Brand Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Chris Napolitan, Director, Business and Corporate Development, Everyday Health Professional
- Shareen Pathak, Managing Editor, Digiday
- Jacob Perry, Database Marketing Manager, Business Valuation Resources
- Kalani Rosell, Vice President & Publisher, NewsRx
- Tara Tesimu, SVP - Digital Products and Audience Development, Winsight, LLC
- Johanna Wetmore, CEO / Co-Founder, EvoText Inc.