The Business Information & Media Summit (BIMS) offers a vibrant, interactive conference experience designed to help sponsors provide solutions for B2B business professionals. Our sponsors deliver actionable tools required to transform business models, operations, systems and processes.
If you are looking to reach an engaged audience of Information and Media executives, there is no better place than BIMS to position your company as an industry leader. Sponsorships are available to any company that supports B2B information, content, data and media industries. We have opportunities for companies of every size.
Don’t see a sponsorship package that meets your objectives? We would be happy to customize a package to meet your needs. For more information, please contact Heather Cejovic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-908-612-0134.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO ALL BIMS SPONSORS (unless otherwise agreed to):
- Option for a 6’ Table or High Top Table in sponsor area with power (if you have a freestanding “exhibit it can be no larger than 6’ x 5’) providing opportunities for hands-on demos and face-to-face networking with
attendees throughout the entire event outside Grand Ballroom (breakouts and General Session location)
- A full list of all registered attendees (that have not opted out) for the event for your pre and post event marketing opportunities
- Brand visibility
- Logo included in sponsor power point loop shown in general session room and on event signage
- Logo with link to sponsor page on event website, event site footer, mobile app as well as electronic announcements for the event
- Verbal acknowledgement of your sponsorship during a general session
- One sponsor announcement in one of the daily attendee emails
- One promotional item or flyer in attendee bag (printing and shipping at cost of sponsor)
- Opportunity to submit to the Connectiv or SIPA Division blog which is also populated to the Summit site