SIIA has announced its new Content Division Board of Directors for the 2012-2013 term! These newly elected executives from SIIA member companies will develop and prioritize the Division’s initiatives and determine the projects, activities and events to be undertaken.
Newly elected and reelected board members serving 2 year terms are:
- Nancy Aldrich-Ruenzel – Vice President and Publisher – Pearson Education
- Simon Beale – SVP, Global Sales & Training – ProQuest
- Chris Broekhoff – COO, VP Business Development – MEI
- Dan Duncan – Sr. Director, Government Affairs – The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Barry Graubart – Vice President, Marketing – ReisReports.com
- Kevin Novak – Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology – The American Institute of Architects
- Larry Schwartz – President – Newstex, LLC
They will join the following members who are continuing their service on the board:
- Robert Barber – CEO – Environmental Data Resources
- John Blossom – President – Shore Communications Inc.
- Anthony Capon – Vice President, Content, Corporate Markets – Dow Jones & Company
- Edward Colleran – Senior Director, International Relations – Copyright Clearance Center
- Adam Gross – CMO – The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Edward Keating – Chief Content Officer – BLR
- Daniel Kortick – Partner – The Wicks Group of Companies, L.L.C.
- Scott Livingston – Vice President – LexisNexis Group
- Peter Marney – Senior Vice President, Global Head of Content Marketplace – Thomson Reuters
- Guillaume Mazieres – Executive VP, North America – TEMIS
- Ann Michael – President & Principal Consultant – Delta Think, LLC
- Jeffrey Massa – President & CEO – YellowBrix, Inc.
- Robin Neidorf – Director of Research – Free Pint Limited
- Claudio Pinto – Director Business Development – Thomas Industrial Network
- Frank Rubino – Director – MarkLogic
- Daniel Schaible – SVP Content – BurrellesLuce
- Mary Jo Zandy – Managing Director – Berkery, Noyes & Co
“The SIIA Content Division is successful because of our members, and our success is most apparent in the strength of our Board of Directors,” noted Ken Wasch, SIIA President. “The commitment made by these industry leaders allows SIIA to draw more companies into our community and grow our influence in the digital information market and the broader technology sector.”
I would like to add that the content industry is deep in talent and leadership, and we are proud to reflect its quality in the people serving on our Board of Directors. The Content Board members bring industry perspective to discussions, act as the voice for our member companies, and help SIIA advance business priorities for the industry. Welcome all!
Kathy Greenler Sexton is Vice President and General Manager for the SIIA Content Division.