Entrepreneur, Technology, and Innovation – is this the trifecta of what it takes to make it in today’s economy and ever changing landscape of the as-a-service space?
The SIIA is excited to launch our NextGen program for its 8th year. This program showcases the competitive nature of what truly makes a company the next generation of young companies to watch. We are calling all companies that are transforming the software and services industry. By being selected as one of the NextGen companies, you will receive:
- SIIA issued press release announcing the 2013 NextGen Companies distributed and supported by the SIIA public relations firm.
- NextGen Companies will have the opportunity to be coached on their product pitch by our NextGen Selection Committee.
- Full conference registration to AATC 2013.
- CEO is invited to participate on the NextGen panel at AATC 2013, May 7-9, in San Francisco. Panel will be moderated by a partner at a leading advisory firm.
- CEO is invited to the VIP dinner at AATC 2013.
- Company will be featured in the NextGen Pavilion at AATC 2013.
- Company and contact information will be featured on the SIIA and AATC 2013 websites.
- Company and contact information will be distributed to all AATC attendees in the attendee bags.
- SIIA 2013 NextGen Companies will be recognized in front of your peers at the 2013 CODiE Awards Luncheon on May 9, 2013 in San Francisco.
- Each company will be featured separately in a SIIA blog post in 2013
Apply today to gain industry exposure, secure funding, form strategic partnerships, gain new customers, or form your exit strategy.