SIIA today announced 11 winners of its “Previews” competition, which annually selects the country’s most innovative early stage content or content technology companies. Winners will be showcased at the 12th annual Information Industry Summit in New York City, January 30-31.
The SIIA Previews Program selects and then spotlights the most innovative new content creators, aggregators and technology vendors that are transforming the information industry. A panel of judges from the SIIA membership reviewed and judged a field of innovative companies to select the 11 Previews winners.
The companies (listed below) win a slot at SIIA’s Information Industry Summit (www.siia.net/iis) to present to 300 leaders from the information industry. During SIIA Previews sessions held throughout the Information Industry Summit, company CEOs will highlight the innovations that have made them successful. After the presentations, conference attendees will vote on the company “Most Likely to Succeed.”
As a result of presenting at Previews alumni have received investments, have been acquired, or created partnerships with SIIA member companies. Over the past 6 years, 91 companies have been featured and at SIIA events. In 2013, the program will celebrate its 100th presenting company at the SIIA Information Summit on January 30 & 31. The Class of 2013 SIIA Previews :
- Appinions: Appinions is an opinion-based influence marketing platform designed to give companies the ability to identify, analyze and engage influencers, then measure the results of their influence marketing efforts.
- Automated Insights: Automated Insights provides high-quality, real-time content automation services to help companies realize the full monetization potential of their data assets.
- Buzzient, Inc.: Buzzient, Inc. provides Software as a Service that enables F5000 companies the ability to leverage social media (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook) for improved customer service.
- Consensus Point, Inc.: Consensus Point, Inc. is a social analytics software company revolutionizing market research with a new prediction market research platform providing tremendous value from communities and new revenue to market research companies.
- Datamyne, Inc. : Datamyne, Inc. provides international trade intelligence covering the import and export transactions of some 50 countries across 5 continents, including the US, and key markets in Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the European Union.
- Wiser: Wiser offers a personalized, curated, news reader for professionals with a simple social layer to share relevant stories with colleagues turning news into knowledge inside organizations.
- Enlyton: Enlyton is a cloud-based enterprise search and content discovery platform that inventories, organizes, connects and presents creative search-based applications to organizations that manage diverse digital assets.
- Gust: Gust provides investors, entrepreneurs, and organizations that support them with tools to connect and collaborate on funding decisions and investor relations from pitch to exit.
- Movable Media: Movable Media has developed a unique technology solution that allows brands to become successful publishers through partnerships with established content creators.
- PublishThis: PublishThis is a cloud-based content marketing platform that enables brands, retailers, media companies and trade associations to more easily publish fresh and compelling content across all their marketing channels at scale.
- Visual Revenue Inc.: Visual Revenue Inc. provides real-time content placement recommendations for online publishers based on audience interest, publisher objectives, and editorial tone.
Kathy Greenler Sexton is Vice President and General Manager of the SIIA Content Division. Contact Kathy at email@example.com.