Top executives from some of the country’s leading digital content and B2B media companies will convene in Miami, Fla., Nov. 10-12 for the first Business Information & Media Summit (BIMS). The new event, hosted by the SIIA will explore emerging challenges as big data, marketing, digital media and advertising become increasingly integrated.
During BIMS, executives from Thomson Reuters, Forbes, Google Enterprise, Penton, CQ-Roll Call Group, Randall-Reilly and more will offer insight on topics shaping the future of the information industry, including:
- The Future of Data: How existing data products are evolving in conjunction with new products being created.
- The Global Data Challenge: The opportunity and logistics involved in collecting data on a global scale.
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage in a Digital Age: Enabling powerful, streamlined collaboration across the world-wide value chain.
- Customer Modeling and Behavioral Targeting: Data’s role in driving sales.
- Multichannel Marketing: How the environment for successful marketing campaigns has fundamentally changed.
BIMS will also feature the following keynote speakers:
- Patricia Arundel – Head of Media & High Tech, Google Enterprise
Arundel will discuss “How to Gain Competitive Advantage in the Digital Age” by identifying new ways to achieve competitive advantage in consumer and business markets as she evaluates the value of globalization and low-cost outsourced labor.
- David Kieselstein – Chief Executive Officer, Penton
Leading the largest privately held business information services company in North America, Kieselstein has driven Penton’s rapid transformation by focusing on innovation and growth.
- Brent Reilly – President, Randall-Reilly
Reilly has made several strategic changes to transform Randall-Reilly into a top marketing services company which provides insights into specific market segments and then engages those audiences through targeted platforms.
BIMS combines three former conferences – the Specialized Information Publishers Association’s Marketing Conference, the American Business Media’s Executive Forum, and InfoCommerce Group’s DataContent Conference – into one comprehensive event that examines the trends of the changing B2B media industry.