SIIA today announced it is accepting speaker applications for the Education Industry Summit, to be held May 12-14 at San Francisco’s Palace Hotel. Articulate and experienced executives and leaders from education firms, education institutions, platform companies, and those on the cutting edge of education are invited to apply.
The theme of this year’s Education Industry Summit is “Meet @ The Cutting Edge.” Speakers are invited to present in:
- Interactive Labs where attendees can learn how 3D printers work and are being used in the classroom
- Lightning Rounds with fast-paced information about new learning games and global partnerships
- Pitch Fests where companies share successful business plans, marketing strategies, and five-minute pitches
- Roundtable Discussions to delve into hot topics with industry colleagues
- Panel Sessions to dig into a topic more thoroughly with an appreciative audience
The goal of this event is to showcase what ed companies can do to help build the infrastructure, products and services to support the changes that schools want and need. The Education Industry Summit is a vehicle for established companies and emerging innovators to learn successful strategies and tactics on what’s coming next in the teaching and learning process in a mobile-rich classroom.
Executives interested in presenting at the conference may apply online here.
WHO: Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
WHAT: Education Industry Summit
WHEN: May 12-14, 2014
WHERE: The Palace Hotel, San Francisco
Karen Billings is Vice President for the Education Division at SIIA. Follow the SIIA Education Team on Twitter at @SIIAEducation