There is a reason that IIS2014: Breakthrough (the SIIA Information Industry Summit) is called the summit for information industry leaders. IIS explores breakthrough strategies, ideas, case studies and tactics to help them lead their information companies.
While I know this time of year is busy, I hope you will consider joining us January 29 and 30 in New York City for this premiere event. Our early-bird deadline is coming up December 15 and with IIS being held 3 days prior to the NFL Super Bowl in NYC this year, it’s important to lock in your reservation to the event and your travel now. So, if you are considering attending, book early to get the Early Bird savings AND a hotel room while they are still available.
If you haven’t checked out this year’s program, here are a few key highlights:
- Keynote: publisher impossible: disruption from within – are you ready?
- Keynote: navigating radical business transformation
- Keynote: Grey areas. Silver linings. White spaces. (leading your teams)
- Panel: ”media tech-tonics” – fiery death or violent rebirth?
- Panel: stair steps of capital
- Panel: industry outlook: the new information order
- Panel: challenges of recruiting, building and retaining a high performance team
- Previews: early stage company pitch competition
- Case study: new data & technology transforming marketing
- Case study: big, unstructured data management & visualization meets the construction industry
- Case study: events and business information: perfect together
IIS is known for enabling business connections. No other industry conference will provide the networking support to such a senior-level within our industry. Here are a few of the programs we will be offering this year:
- One-to-One Business Connection Program: The program is open to all registered attendees of IIS 2014 to arrange game-changing intro meetings during the conference.
- Speed Networking: Speed Networking is designed to introduce you to a large number of other attendees in an efficient, fun and relaxed way.
- CODiEs & Previews Showcase & Networking Reception: Enjoy the New York Skyline with fellow attendees while you view the showcase of CODIE Finalists and the Previews presenting companies.
- 29TH Annual SIIA CODiE Awards: You’ll find out which companies were selected as having the year’s best products/services in more than 25 categories!
Here are links to more information about the Information Industry Summit (IIS) 2014:
I look forward to seeing you in January!