SIIA today announced that Margaret Dawson, Vice President of Product Marketing and Cloud Evangelist for HP Cloud Services, will deliver the opening keynote presentation at SIIA’s Maximize – the software industry’s premier ISV conference.
Held May 20-22 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, SIIA Maximize will bring together C-level and senior executives, analysts and venture capitalists to look beyond the Cloud and identify the disruptive and innovative growth strategies ISVs need to be efficient, competitive, and successful in today’s market.
In her keynote, Dawson – who recently helped HP unveil its CloudSystem 8 solution for private and hybrid clouds – will discuss hybrid clouds and the challenges and benefits they present for ISVs. SIIA Maximize will also include a keynote presentation by Guy Nirpaz, CEO and founder of Totango – a real-time customer success management solution.
SIIA Maximize will also feature C-level executives from leading companies and ISVs, including:
- Eileen Boerger, CEO, CorSource
- Marc Chiang, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Michael Corcoran, CMO, Information Builders
- Bill McNee, Founder & CEO, Saugatuck Technology
- Nick Mehta, CEO, Gainsight
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV & SaaS Strategy for Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle Corporation
- Omid Razavi, Global VP, Cloud Customer Success & Growth, SAP
- Matt Shanahan, SVP Strategy, Scout by ServiceSource
- Tien Tzuo, Founder & CEO, Zuora
Additionally, SIIA’s Maximize will also feature:
- One-to-One Business Connections. Attendees will have the opportunity to arrange pre-scheduled meetings with the conference attendees that matter most and match their business development needs.
- Beyond Cloud Challenge. Finalists in this live competition will come together at SIIA Maximize to battle in front of a panel of industry experts, who will crown the industry’s next “Big Bang.”
- The CODiEs: Industry’s Only Peer-Selected Awards. The 2014 SIIA CODiE Award software winners will be announced during a gala dinner. The CODiE Awards program, now in its 29th year, has recognized more than 1,000 software and information companies for achieving excellence. The CODiE Awards are the industry’s only peer-recognized awards program in the content, education, and software industries.
WHO: Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
WHAT: SIIA’s Maximize 2014 #Maximize2014
WHEN: May 20-22, 2014
WHERE: The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA
For a complete schedule of events, visit: http://www.siia.net/maximize/2014/schedule.asp.
Rhianna Collier is VP for the Software Division at SIIA. Follow the Software team on Twitter at @SIIASoftware.