SIIA will gather enterprise and small business CEOs, investors and leading customer success executives next week to address key growth strategies for customer success executives and teams. This one-day event, Deciphering Customer Success, will take place November 13 at the IBM Innovation Center in Cambridge, MA.
Throughout the event, leading customer success executives and CEOs from IBM, Gainsight, ServiceSource, Totango and other cutting-edge companies will discuss strategies for measuring customer health and driving customer happiness. Interactive panels will address the difference between customer success and customer service, strategies for customer success teams, emerging metrics for measuring and managing customer happiness and more.
Speakers at Deciphering Customer Success include:
- Dalia Asterbadi, CEO, realSociable
- Cathy Bradley, President, Spoken
- Lori Carr, President & Founder, Lori Carr & Associates
- Dev Chanchani, CEO & Founder, INetU
- Thomas Finkle, CEO, Passenger
- Eric Foster, Head of Customer Success, RiskIQ
- Don MacLennan, Co-founder & CEO, Bluenose
- Bob McDonald , VP, Software Assets Management, IBM
- Dana Miller, VP Client Services, Crimson Hexagon
- Lincoln Murphy, Managing Director, Sixteen Ventures
- Stephen Polinsky, Chief Operating Officer, Ve Interactive
- David Roth, CEO & Co-Founder, AppFirst
- Jennifer Stagnaro, Chief Marketing Officer, SugarCRM
WHO: Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
WHAT: SIIA’s Deciphering Customer Success
WHEN: November 13, 2014
WHERE: IBM Innovation Center
1 Rogers Street at Charles Park
Rhianna Collier is VP for the Software Division at SIIA. Follow the Software team on Twitter at @SIIASoftware.