Those who have attended the Information Industry Summit (IIS) please join us for this pivotal, new one day event, Buying & Selling Content 2015, is slated for January 22 at the Westin Grand Central in NYC. And remember: IIS has now been moved to summer 2015, with more details coming soon.
Buying & Selling Content 2015 offers you:
- Open Dialogue – we’re bringing together content licensers and content buyers to openly discuss the new rules of buying and selling content, a forum that’s invaluable for everyone in the content business.
- Key Topics – the event will address all of the important topics that are top of mind today, including: data licensing, copyright, international licensing, meta-data, mobile, apps, SaaS platforms, marketing, and so much more.
- Networking - If you are looking to network across our industry, make new contacts, develop new deals, this is the one stop event to make things happen.
- Strategy – Learn from content industry colleagues how to meet the challenges of the coming year, and how to avoid the pitfalls of the content business.
- Top Speakers – featured speakers includeTracey Armstrong— CEO, Copyright Clearance Center; Debra Walton — Chief Content Officer, Financial & Risk, Thomson Reuters; and so many more!
Learn, network and get business done at Buying & Selling Content 2015. There are only 125 seats open so Register Now.