Post by: Russell Perkins, ICG
How effective is your search engine marketing? It pays to take a closer look.
An interesting new study produced in cooperation with eBay and sporting the weighty title “Consumer Heterogeneity and Paid Search Effectiveness: A Large Scale Field Experiment,” raises some interesting new questions about search engine marketing (SEM) effectiveness. The study involved eBay actually suspending various types of SEM on specific search engines, and then closely monitoring the results.
Learn more about Data and Content through the following activities and upcoming events:
- Bootcamp – March 26
- Private Company & People Data- What’s New & What’s Working – April 24
- Profiting from Public Domain Data – June 11
- Content Crossroads: Product Opportunities with Big Data and Semantics – September 5
- Models for Exellence: Here are the Best Data Products of the Year! – September 12
- DataContent 2013 – Save the Date – October 15-17