It's hard to believe that we're more than halfway through 2017 already. SIPA put on an amazing conference last month that attendees are still buzzing about. (Members can view many of those SIPA Annual presentations here.)
We're all very busy, and beneficial information is easy to miss. So we thought it would be a good idea at this Q3/holiday-week juncture to provide you with the 15 most popular SIPAlert Daily articles from the second quarter.
Hopefully, you'll see a topic or heading that intersects with something you've been thinking about lately and catch up on what's trending in the specialized information community.
- Member News: 3 acquisitions 2 award winners and incoming board members
- Marijuana Business Daily founders reflect on their rapid growth
- Keynote speakers start off SIPA 2017 in style!
- Building a better podcast
- Member News: Incisive sells division; QCSS partners with women's soccer; BLR editor honored
- The best times and days to post social media
- 10 takeaways from SIPA Annual 2017 Conference
- Legacy publisher focuses on new daily product
- Work-life balance tips from SIPA's 2017 Volunteer of the Year
- Ways and means to license your content
- Expert tips for selling on your site
- 8 takeaways from Boston Globe strategy memo
- Doing marketing automation right
- Member Q&A with Kelly Parsons of OpsCat
- 10 ways to successfully onboard your customers
Want more? These next five round out the top 20 for Q2:
- The advantages of editorial-driven events
- 7 ways that partnering can grow your audience
- Marketing Boot Camp focuses on strategy and revenue
- Ideas for selling sponsor packages
- Best days and times for webinars from new report