- Candidate must be a female executive whose company is a member of Connectiv or SIIA.
- Candidate can self-nominate or be recommended by others.
Judges will consider the entire body of work, and will look for evidence to illustrate these characteristics:
- Impressive track record: consistently strong performer (include quantifiable markers of success)
- Change agent: innovator who takes risks and pushes the business in a new direction
- Leader: motivates teams and mentors young talent
- Philanthropy: gives back to the community (can be outside of business media)
- Nominator is responsible for submitting information via PDF files (less than 10Mb in size).
- Once the nominator begins the nomination process, she/he will be emailed instructions with a URL and reference code that will allow the nominator to return later and finish the application.
- DEADLINE for nominations is Friday, February 22, 2019.
Information Requirements (to be submitted via PDF)
- Nominator statement re why individual deserves the award (max 500 words; see Criteria for guidance)
- Nominee’s personal statement: What you have done to be successful? What is your leadership philosophy (max 500 words)
- Nominee’s one-page career bio or LinkedIn Profile
- Two letters of recommendation
You will be asked to upload the PDF files on the next page (after you hit the SUBMIT button at the bottom of this page).