Recognizes the best information solution that helps business professionals with their daily job functions including strategy, business development, sales, marketing, research or other corporate functions. Solutions could include business and industry news, market research, business directories, company/ industry information, executive profiles, financial data, analyst reports, vertical segment information, competitive intelligence, etc.
Judges will be looking for:
- Content depth and accuracy - Is the content accurate and timely for the stated use case? Does this product address the depth of information required to serve the audience?
- Customization or personalization - Is the level of customization/personalization appropriate to the audience and use case presented?
- Usability - Can the user easily and efficiently interact with the product features to achieve their desired result?
- Feature set - Does the feature set incorporated within this product appropriately meet the needs of the audience and use case indicated in previous criteria?
- Interoperability - Where appropriate can this product be integrated with other relevant systems?
- Platform flexibility & accessibility - Is the solution made available through the delivery platforms appropriate for the target audience?
- Relevance to target audience -Does the product effectively solve a specific market need?
- Data security/ integrity – How well protected is sensitive user data (employee related data, usage data, compliance data, financial data, etc.) from unauthorized access? Are sufficient data backup procedures in place or available?