Teams & Individuals
Companies with a customer base are eligible to nominate. Companies must derive the majority of their revenue through sales of products that would be considered technology based.
- Company of the Year (Nominate as a Startup, Growth or Enterprise Company)
Recognizes the company that, over the recent 12-month period, has realized significant growth in revenue, proven to have a strong company culture, and demonstrated a commitment to the community.
- CEO of the Year (Nominate as a Startup, Growth or Enterprise Company)
Presented to the CEO/President/Operating head of a technology company that has demonstrated significant leadership through strategy, financial accomplishments, ability to attract and retain talent, etc. resulting in the success of the company, its employees and the community.
- Customer Success Team of the Year
Recognizes the customer success team that has significantly contributed to the success of their organization through innovation, creating a customer-centric culture, and going above and beyond to directly impact the success of their customers.
- Best Diversity and Inclusion Team of the Year - NEW
Recognizing the organization that makes outstanding efforts to champion diversity and inclusion within the organization.
- Finance Team of the Year
Recognizes the finance team that has significantly contributed to the success of their organization through outstanding performance, management accounting excellence, business partnering and innovation.
- Human Resource Team of the Year - NEW
Recognizes the human resource team that has excelled within the HR function and across their business as a whole by partnering with other departments to achieve cross-functional synergies and bottom line performance.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Recognizing lifetime achievement, this award is selected by the SIIA Software & Services Division Board of Directors to celebrate an individual who has made a significant long-term contribution to the technology industry and is renowned for their reputation, leadership, vision, mentorship, career success and philanthropy.
- Marketing Team of the Year
Recognizes the team that has achieved excellence in marketing by helping to position the company as an industry leader through creating outstanding customer experiences, impacting the culture of the organization, innovative thinking and use of technologies, showcasing collaboration and teamwork and driving amazing results.
- Product Team of the Year
Recognizes the product team that has significantly contributed to the success of their organization through implementation of strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line.
- Sales Team of the Year
Recognizes the team that delivered above par sales performance. The team may manage a particular customer segment, single client, or may work across a sales territory.
Service firms must provide services to companies in the technology field.
- Consulting Services of the Year
Recognizes excellence in advising organizations on how best to use information technology in achieving business needs.
- Marketing Services Firm of the Year
Recognizes excellence in ability to build brands by providing digital marketing services.
- Outsourcing Development Services Firm of the Year
Recognizes excellence in innovation and achievement as a global provider of technology development outsourcing services. Includes assisting in estimating, managing, deploying and administering of IT systems on behalf of client organizations.
- Technology PR Firm of the Year
Recognizes the PR Firm/Agency serving the technology market that demonstrates excellence across all areas of PR.