For over 30 years, the SIIA CODiE Awards have honored thousands of software, education, information and media products for achieving excellence. The CODiE Awards is the only peer-recognized program in the business and education technology industries, so each CODiE Award win serves as incredible market validation for a product’s innovation, vision, and overall industry impact. CODiE Award finalists and winners experience increased product recognition; press, customer and prospect visibility; product validation; team recognition and the simple enjoyment of standing out as the best amongst the competition.
Here are top reasons why nominating for a CODiE Award is great for your business or product:
- New Marketing Opportunities: Sharing your participation as a CODiE Award nominee, finalist or winner in marketing messages, at tradeshows, in customer meetings and on social media increases brand awareness and provides a unique opportunity to promote your business to new customers.
- Benchmarking: The application process for entering a business award forces you to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors. The expert review portion of the CODiE Awards process provides valuable feedback on your product.
- Increased Credibility: Being a finalist or winning a business or education technology award acts as a 3rd party endorsement for your product and business. A win gives a seal of approval to your products and is a sign of quality for potential customers.
- Employee Recognition & Motivation: Awards recognize the hard work and achievements of your employees. Use your win or finalist status to boost morale and motivate staff to be committed and innovative. When employees are proud of their company's achievements, they have an excuse to tell prospects and customers why your product is the best in the business. If they're selling your product, it makes their job easier because of the "stamp of approval" from an unbiased source.
- Attract New Employees: Top prospective employees are drawn to award-winning businesses. They are looking at awards and company rankings to determine who will prosper in the future.
- Land New Customers: Customers like to be associated with a winning company, and potential customers often make their purchasing decisions based on the decisions of other businesses like theirs. When prospective customers see that you've won an award, it can sway them to choose you over your competition because you're seen as a stable and high-quality company.
- Get Funding: VCs and the banking community look at award winners and finalists to find companies poised for growth. Awards can help small businesses become profitable, get funded, get purchased or go through an IPO.
- Be Part of the A Team: When you win an award you're at the top of your league. Use this to your advantage when networking - you have something in common with other top companies you want to do business with.