Checkpoint World is the premier online research service for global tax and accounting professionals working with multinational corporations. Highlights of Checkpoint World include:Go To Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters' Web SiteGo To Product Site
- Tax and accounting research and information from multiple countries and regions to effectively manage a multinational business.
- Tax legislation from 175 countries translated into English
- Answers to global tax and international accounting topics arranged by major practice, such as transfer pricing, tax accounting, cross-border transactions and indirect tax (value added tax and goods & services tax).
- Original sources of international treaties, legislation, court cases, as well as commentary and analysis and daily updates of key jurisdiction tax changes.
- Standards and updates from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and other authoritative resources, including International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation standards, and International Accounting Standards.
- Expert analysis from Thomson Reuters, including relevant Checkpoint and Westlaw content.
- Current news with global tax and accounting updates from Reuters News and other sources.