One-to-One Business Connections
One-to-One meetings with the companies and individuals that matter most to your business. These 12-minute meetings will help pave the way for future business success, be it increased capital, revenue, and / or strategic alliances. SIIA will set-up these meetings to take place during the three networking breaks of the Summit. Meetings will be arranged based on the preferences participants describe in the Sign-Up Survey.
Who should participate?
NOTE: The period for IIS attendee's to sign-up for this program is now closed.
Executives from companies searching for capital / investment, revenue, distribution, and strategic partnership opportunities AND...
- Are already registered to attend IIS. Have completed and submitted the Sign-Up Survey
- Are prepared to conduct business.
We will only match you with those we believe meet your criteria. We will let you know if we do not believe there are suitable matches for you.
Need more of an incentive? Through these meetings you can:
- Find investment / acquisition opportunities by talking to venture and strategic investors
- Gauge the licensing and distribution opportunities for your content and technology products and services
- Meet top executives and interact with companies to develop strategic relationships and/or gather valuable advice
- Discover new products or companies with business models that fit investment portfolio or strategic relationship needs
- Discuss content and technology licensing possibilities with potential partners
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Sign-Up Survey NOW CLOSED
- Meeting schedules will be emailed to all participants beginning January 21, 2013
If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Hansen.