Hear what attendees have said about the SIPA Annual Conference:
For the past five years, I've relied on the SIPA community to advance my understanding of niche publishing pain and needs. The community is supportive and welcoming to anyone with an open mind.
- Andy Swindler, President, Astek
The SIPA Annual Conference is THE industry event where I know I'll get strategic and practical ideas about how to attack my toughest business challenges head-on. The ROI is unquestionable, which is why I return year after year.
- Meg Hargreaves, SVP & Chief Client Retention Officer, CQ Roll Call (The Economist Group)
The SIPA Annual Conference is a great event to meet publishers who are doing innovative work in their verticals and to learn new skills that can help you move your business forward.
- Matthew Diener, Senior Product Manager, Media, Health Forum/AHA
SIPA's annual conference is a great opportunity to network, learn and share ideas, do a "reality check" providing both affirmations and corrections, and recharge.
SIPA has shown me how to triple my business in five years.
- W. Murray Bradford, Publisher, Bradford and Company Publishing, Inc.
SIPA's Annual Conference is a bargain -- practical sessions, insightful keynotes and advice from my industry colleagues! I wouldn't miss it!
- Guy A. Crossley,COO, BLR
I came back with half a dozen ideas that we could apply to our businesses. The SIPA community is highly cooperative, and genuinely interested in growth and success of its members.
- Jim Hathaway,Chief Marketing Officer, Progressive Business Publications
The SIPA 2014 conference literally changed the course of our business. We've had several half-vetted ideas floating around for years, and we finally have the knowledge, tools, and backing to be able to implement the good ones!
- Stephanie Williford, CEO & Publisher, EB Medicine