This award is named for Andy McLaughlin, who founded PaperClip Communications at the age of 24 and went on to become a successful leader in the industry and SIPA.
Finalists will be announced in April and the winner will be announced at SIPA 2020.
Nominees do not have to be present to win. In order to encourage attendance and participation in the association by these Rising Stars, all nominees will receive a discount on the regular registration rate to attend SIPA 2020 in order to network, learn and continue to grow in their organizations.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- An employee of a SIPA member company
- Age 35 years or under at the time of nomination
Nominees should demonstrate:
- Consistently strong performance,
- Willingness to work above and beyond expectations,
- Leadership within their organization, and
- Efforts to maintain and build knowledge and skills to contribute to the growth and success of their organization.
Once you complete the nominee and nominator section below, you will receive an email with a URL and reference code that will allow you to return at a later time to finish the nomination.
Requirements (to be submitted by PDF only):
- Nomination letter (400 words or less)
- Up to two supplemental recommendation(s) by a colleague, customer or supplier are welcomed and encouraged but not required.
You will be able to upload the files on the next page (after you click the SUBMIT button at the end of the nominee/nominator information section).
Questions? Please contact Amanda McMaster at firstname.lastname@example.org