VentureNet 2017 is Southern California's premiere event, forum and conference for raising capital and forming strategic partnerships for early stage and start-up businesses and entrepreneurs in the technology, content and media industries. It brings together the region's most promising new companies with investors and prospective partners from around the country. The new entrepreneurs have the opportunity to receive coaching from seasoned investors to pitch their companies and business plans to potential investors and to network with other attendees and participants.
Join the heavyweights of Southern California’s high-tech and venture capital communities on October 3, 2017 for Southern California’s premier investment capital event for the benefit of startup entrepreneurs.
- Keynote presentations by industry leaders, offering insight and education to young entrepreneurs
- Company presentations and pitches aimed at securing investment by some of the most promising young companies in Southern California
- Panel discussions by active venture capitalists (VCs) and angel investors
- Networking with the "who's who" of our high tech community
- Exhibition opportunities for startup and early stage companies
We are currently seeking VCs and angel investors willing to lend their advice and expertise to early stage companies, to coach start-ups in preparation for their presentations and in particular, to review and judge the presenting companies.
For more information or to get involved as a presenting company, sponsor, exhibitor or venture capitalist review panel please contact Rhianna Collier at email@example.com or +1.408.884.3834.
Hilton Long Beach
701 West Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90831