The WFIC Block at the Fairmont Hotel is sold out. If you have any questions please contact Anika King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other nearby hotels:
NH Collection Barcelona Costanza
Gran Hotel Princess Sofia
Melia Barcelona Sarria
Room Block Information
FISD/SIIA has booked a block of rooms at the Fairmont Hotel for the conference at the following special discounted rates:
- €189 per night Single (€200.20 per night including tax) – Classic Room (Non Renovated)
- €218 per night Single (€239.80 per night including tax) – Fairmont Room (Renovated)
- €234 per night Double (€257.40 per night including tax) – Fairmont Room (Renovated)
To receive these rates, reservations MUST be made online via the FISD Reservation link before 5:00 pm (Local Time) on the hotel-cut-off date of August 21, 2017.
To book a hotel reservation, please click here.
Please note the cancellation policy for the FISD Room Block as follows:
The reservation can only be confirmed with a credit card number + expiry date. All cancellations should be cancelled in writing.
- At the moment of the reservation, will incur an indemnity equal to 1 night’s accommodation which is non-refundable, included, in this case, any taxes and/or expenses that they could have earned, and it will be imputed as cost of opportunity.
- 30 days prior to arrival, as well as no-shows or early departures will incur cancellation charges equal to the entire stay, included, in this case, any taxes and/or expenses that they could have earned, and it will be imputed as cost of opportunity
- The hotel keeps the right to charge this amount on your credit card.
Rates will be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the Events Dates, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel – Sleeping Rooms
Av. Diagonal 661-671
TEL: +34 902 051 111
Palau de Congressos de Catalunya – WFIC Sessions
Av. Diagonal 661-671
Set in 25,000 square meters of breathtaking 19th century gardens, with unparalleled views of the stunning Barcelona skyline, this luxurious urban hotel provides a tranquil retreat in the heart of Spain’s celebrated second city. With a privileged location on the prestigious Avenida Diagonal and excellent transport links, the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I excels as both an impressive hub for business and a memorable base for exploring Barcelona and wider Catalonia.
Located just a short walk away from The Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I, and part of the same complex, the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya where the WFIC Sessions will take place.
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel Information:
Check in time is 2:00pm and check out is 12:00pm
The Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I is approximately 6 miles from the Barcelona International Airport (BCN).
Airport - Hotel : - Time needed: 20 to 30 minutes
- Approximate price: between 25€ and 35 €
Hotel - City Center: - Time needed: 20 to 30 minutes
- Approximate price: between 15€ and 20€
- Wireless High-speed Internet Access in Public Areas
- Fitness Center
- 24 Hour Room Service & 24 Hour Lobby Bar
- Concierge & Multi-Lingual Staff
- Laundry Services
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
The dress code is business casual for the meeting sessions. Semi Formal attire is recommended for the Award Banquet on Monday evening and for the Tuesday Off-site event. Casual attire is suggested for the Wednesday Farewell Activity.