For Immediate Release:
SIIA Contact: Nevena Jovanovic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connectiv Launches BizMedia Podcast
Monthly Series on Leading-edge Trends and Personalities in the Business Media and Information Industry
NEW YORK, NY (October 29, 2019) – Connectiv, the Business Information Association, announced today the launch of its new BizMedia Podcast, a monthly series dedicated to discussing emerging trends and highlighting thought leaders in the business media and information industry.
Each episode offers:
- Access to thought leaders in business media and information and beyond
- Understanding of developing trends shaping the industry
- Actionable ideas that listeners can put into practice
The first two episodes feature:
- Sean Griffey, CEO of Industry Dive, on New Owners, New Opportunities: Industry Dive’s Next Chapter. Industry Dive was one of B2B’s most successful (and contrarian) independent publishers, more than doubling revenue without dabbling in events or acquisitions that have driven growth for so many other publishers. Now that private equity has come calling, how does Industry Dive expand while retaining its formula of culture and content that’s worked so well?
- Tony Ulwick, CEO of Strategyn, discussing Outcome Driven Innovation: A New Way for Publishers to Look at Their Product Roadmap. Media and information companies are offering more products—and different types of products—than ever before. But success requires a new mode of product development that relies on data-driven decisions over gut-feel and understanding how to actually solve problems for customers.
Both are speaking at the upcoming Business Information & Media Summit, November 11-13 in Hollywood Beach, Florida.
“We’re excited to expand the way we provide content and information to our members,” said Matt Kinsman, VP of Content for Connectiv. “We want to shine a light on the achievements of an industry that’s often leading the way when it comes to diversifying revenue and changing the way that business is done.”
The BizMedia Podcast can be accessed on the Connectiv website, Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Spotify, SoundCloud.
Connectiv (the Business Information Association, a division of SIIA) is the only global business information association that accelerates innovation for leading and emerging content, data and technology companies. Connectiv helps members move faster and smarter with collective knowledge, access and resources. We move business forward by providing the essential information and services that are pivotal for millions of global businesses to make the right decisions to drive commerce. Connectiv membership represents over 200 world-class business information companies who reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals. These companies drive more than $20 billion in annual revenues, and their collective industries represent a $400 billion global market. SIIA is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. For more information, visit www.siia.net/connectiv.