SIIA is a leading advocate of strong intellectual property protection that appropriately balances the legitimate interests of copyright owners and users. SIIA strongly supports patent, trademark and copyright laws that provide adequate and effective protection to software and digital content and we oppose those that would unjustly weaken these protections.
- South Dakota v. Wayfair Inc., Overstock.com Inc., and Newegg Inc.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. et al. Petitioners v. Allergan Inc.
- Oil States Energy Services LLC. v. Greene's Energy Group LLC.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., et al,. Petitioners v. Apple Inc. II
- TC Heartland LLC. v. Kraft Food Brands Group LLC. II
- Altera Corporation and Subsidiaries vs. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- In re: Aqua Products, Inc.
- TC Heartland LLC. v. Kraft Food Brands Group LLC.
- Oracle America, Inc., v. The State of Oregon
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., et al,. Petitioners v. Apple Inc.
- Alexander Yershov v. Gannett Satellite Information Network Inc.