Global Ransomware Costs are Expected to Topple $11.5 Billion This Year. Here’s How to Protect Yourself.
If you’re like most people we speak to, you know pretty much ONE thing about ransomware: A bad guy encrypts your data and then holds it hostage for a ransom.
The rest is a bit of a mystery 🔮
- Will ransomware become the company-crushing threat that security experts warn us about?
- Has ransomware really become “smarter”?
- What can we learn from past attacks that have crippled companies (and entire cities!) for weeks, months and even permanently?
- Does being in “the cloud” reduce my risk of ransomware?
- If my data is being held at ransom, how can I minimize the damage in terms of costs, downtime, and data loss?
In this webcast, Mike Somerville, Chief Cloud Evangelist & Manager of Systems at University of San Diego and Director of Support and resident AWS expert Vitaly Lyaskovsky, of N2WS will share their top 7 essentials for a ransomware-proof disaster recovery plan.
In this free live training, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce the likelihood of a ransomware attack
- Restore data in seconds in the event of an attack (without having to pay the ransom)
- Create a 1-click recovery plan to disaster-proof your data
- Learn how to handle an AWS account being compromised
- And much, much more!
This training is THE best method for putting your disaster recovery plan in place to ensure that ransomware is no longer something you have to worry about.
Chief Cloud Evangelist & Manager of Systems, University of San Diego
Director of Technical Support & Customer Service, N2WS