For Immediate Release:
SIIA Communications Contact: Nevena Jovanovic, email@example.com, 202-789-4461
Nominations Open for the 35th Annual Business Technology CODiE Awards
41 Categories Available for Entry in Industry Leading, Peer-Reviewed Awards Program
Washington, DC (November 4, 2019)—SIIA, the principal trade association for the software, education technology and digital content industries, announced the nomination period for the 35th annual SIIA CODiE Awards. Applications, products and services and other related technologies for use by publishers, information service providers and consumers across the business technology industry are invited to apply between November 4 and January 17.
Over the past 35 years, the SIIA CODiE Awards have stood as the most prestigious and influential awards program for the business and education technology industries. CODiE Award nominees, finalists and winners experience increased product recognition; press, customer and prospect visibility; product validation; team recognition and the simple enjoyment of standing out as the best amongst the competition. Past CODiE Award winners include Windows and Office, Adobe Illustrator, WSJ.com, and Ambra Suite, along with more recent innovations such as Red Hat Open Shift from Red Hat ,Inc., and Renaissance myON® Reader, Renaissance Learning.
New categories in 2020
Each year SIIA stakeholders, including past judges and industry leading executives who serve of the association’s Software & Services Division board, review the Business Technology categories to ensure the awards reflect the current ecosystem. This year’s program features 41 business focused categories, several of which are new or updated to reflect the latest industry trends. All entries also qualify for the top overall business solution which is awarded to one product or solution at the Business Technology CODiE Awards on May 18, 2020 in San Francisco.
In 2020, the following new categories have been added:
Best Artificial Intelligence Driven Technology Solution
Recognizes the best native artificial intelligence, machine or deep learning solution, platform or product that learns, performs and excels at specific automated tasks.
Best Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Content Solution
Recognizes the product, tool, or solution that leverages artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning algorithms to enhance their product features, and provide users with a more intelligent, automated, scalable solution.
Best Marketing Solution
Recognizes the best solution that enables companies to plan, target, market, and measure the effectiveness of campaigns promoting products and services to consumers and/or businesses online, off-line and via mobile devices. Solutions can include (but are not limited to) marketing programs supporting SEM, social media, online/print advertising, in-product advertising, content marketing, marketing management, campaign management and deployment, as well as mobile marketing.
The CODiE Awards are an opportunity for companies to celebrate excellence and achievement by honoring outstanding teams, individuals and firms for their accomplishments, leadership and commitment to the technology industry.
The complete list of categories include:
- Best Artificial Intelligence Driven Technology Solution - NEW
- Best Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Content Solution - NEW
- Best Big Data Reporting & Analytics Solution
- Best Big Data Tools & Platforms
- Best Business Information or Data Delivery Solution
- Best Business Intelligence Solution
- Best Cloud Management Solution
- Best Collaboration Solution
- Best Compliance Solution
- Best Content Management Platform
- Best Content Search & Discovery Solution
- Best Corporate / Enterprise Learning Solution
- Best CRM Solution
- Best Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Best Customer Service Solution
- Best Customer Success Management Solution
- Best DevOps Tool
- Best Digital Process Automation Solution
- Best eCommerce Solution
- Best Emerging Technology
- Best Event Technology Solution
- Best Financial & Market Data Solution
- Best Financial Management Solution
- Best FinTech Solution
- Best Healthcare Technology Solution
- Best Human Capital or Talent Management Solution
- Best Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution
- Best Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- Best IoT Platform
- Best IT Management Solution
- Best Legal Solution
- Best Marketing Solution - NEW
- Best Network Security Solution
- Best Payments Solution
- Best Platform as a Service
- Best Project Management Solution
- Best Sales & Market Intelligence Solution
- Best Sales Enablement Platform
- Best Software Defined Infrastructure
- Best Subscription Billing Solution
- Best Vendor Management System (VMS) Platform
Nominate at siia.net/CODiE/nominate.
Industry experts including executives, product managers, analysts and consultants are invited to apply to judge the CODiE Awards. Judges are responsible for reviewing assigned products which determine the CODiE Awards finalists, and SIIA members then vote on the finalist products. The scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners.
About the CODiE Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s most innovative products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.
SIIA is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. Industry leaders work through SIIA’s divisions to address issues and challenges that impact their industry segments with the goal of driving innovation and growth for the industry and each member company. This is accomplished through in-person and online business development opportunities, peer networking, corporate education, intellectual property protection and government relations. For more information, visit siia.net.
# # #
Jeremy Woolf for SIIA