FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SIIA Communications Contact: Allison Bostrom, 202-789-4466
PR Agency Contact: Farrah Ahamad, 202-684-3273
*** Executive Summit: May 3-4 in Chicago***
Connectiv’s Event for B2B Executives Will Address Leading Change, Featuring Keynotes from Bloomberg LP and the New York Times
More than 20 B2B Company Presidents and C-Suite Leaders will Speak on Big Data, Security, Innovation and the Changing Media Landscape
Washington, DC (May 1, 2017) – Connectiv, the Business Information Association, today announced that its annual Executive Summit will examine how companies must lead change with innovation and NextGen solutions. The event, taking place May 3-4 in Chicago, will feature keynotes from Bloomberg LP Chief Economist, Global Director of Economic Research Michael McDonough who will give a synopsis of the current and future geo-political trends impacting the business information industry, and the New York Times VP, Licensing & Syndication, Alice Ting who will discuss going global with strategic content innovations.
Over two days, executives from influential media, content and technology companies will share their perspectives on the disruptions occurring in B2B – from the impact of data on customer insight and revenues, to the new technologies and innovations that are driving profit in the digital economy.
Media interested in attending should contact Farrah Ahamad at 202.684.3273 or FarrahAhamad@rational360.com.
The speakers and topics at this year’s Executive Summit align with Connectiv’s mission to be highly responsive to changing technologies and business trends. Through a mix of keynotes, panels, and short topical updates, the event will look at information industry challenges, as well as the need for greater industry collaboration to advance innovation. Notable speakers include:
- Steve Bookbinder, CEO, DMTraining
- Tom Collinger, Executive Director, Spiegel Research Center, Medill Northwestern
- Jonathan Copulsky, former CMO and Global Insights Leader, Deloitte Consulting
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Cybersecurity & Ad Fraud Researcher, Marketing Science Consulting Group
- Jim Fowler, Founder & CEO, Owler
- Jeff Hardison, VP of Marketing, Lytics
- Meg Hargreaves, Chief Operating Officer & Senior Vice President, CQ Roll Call
- Dan Hoffend, President, FreemanXP
- Peter Hoyt, President and CEO, EnsembleIQ
- Todd Krizelman, CEO, MediaRadar
- David Longobardi, EVP & Chief Content Officer, SourceMedia
- Tracy Lustyan, Managing Director, alliantgroup
- Ken Marlin, Founder and Managing Partner, Marlin & Associates
- Adam Ostrow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mashable
- Russell Perkins, Founder & Managing Director, InfoCommerce Group Inc.
- Scott Roulet, Vice President, Programmatic, BPA Worldwide
- Sarah Sluis, Senior Editor, AdExchanger
- Joe Territo, former Chief Content Officer, Penton
- Greg Watt, President and CEO, Watt Global Media
The full schedule is available here.
WHO: Connectiv, The Business Information Association
WHAT: Connectiv Executive Summit
WHEN: May 3–4
WHERE: Westin Chicago River North
320 N Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60654
Connectiv (the Business Information Association), is the only global business information association that accelerates innovation for leading and emerging content, data and technology companies. Connectiv helps members move faster and smarter with collective knowledge, access and resources. We move business forward by providing the essential information and services that are pivotal for millions of global businesses to make the right decisions to drive commerce. Connectiv membership represents over 200 world-class business information companies who reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals. These companies drive more than $20 billion in annual revenues, and their collective industries represent a $400 billion global market. Connectiv is held by SIIA, is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. For more information, visit connectivb2b.net.