FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SIIA Communications Contact: Allison Bostrom, (202) 789-4466
PR Agency Contact: Farrah Ahamad, (202) 684-3273
Connectiv’s Event for Top B2B Executives Will Address the Next Wave of Business Information; Featuring Keynotes from CEOs of D&B and Informa
A Total of 34 B2B Company Presidents and C-Suite Leaders Will Speak on Big Data and Security, Innovation and the Changing Media Landscape
Washington, DC (April 29, 2016) – Connectiv, The Business Information Association, a division of SIIA, the principal association representing the software and digital content industries, today announced that its annual Executive Summit will examine how companies must adapt to a quickly changing B2B industry and a new generation of leaders. The event, taking place May 11th to 13th in Austin, Texas, will feature keynotes from D&B CEO Bob Carrigan, Evan Smith, CEO of the Texas Tribune, and Informa CEO Stephen Carter, who will discuss the power of big data and the constantly evolving B2B marketplace.
Over three days, executives from influential media, content and technology companies will share their perspectives on the disruptions occurring in B2B – from the impact of data on customer insight and revenues, to the new technologies and innovations that are driving profit in the digital economy.
Media interested in attending should contact Farrah Ahamad at 202.684.3273 or FarrahAhamad@rational360.com.
The speakers and topics at this year’s Executive Summit align with Connectiv’s mission to be ahead of the curve of changing technologies and business trends. Through a mix of keynotes, panels, and short topical updates, the event will explore information industry challenges, as well as the need for greater industry collaboration to advance innovation. Other notable speakers include:
- Matt Bowman, Partner, Tritium Partners
- James Capo, Vice President, Digital Business Development, Access Intelligence
- KC Crain, Executive Vice President, Director of Corporate Operations, Crain Communications
- Steve Davis, President, Kantar Media SRDS
- Ward Downing, President, Winsight Media
- John Ebbert, Founder, Publisher and Executive Editor, AdExchanger
- Doug Manoni, CEO, SourceMedia
- Peter Marney, Senior Vice President and Chief Product Technology Officer, John Wiley & Sons
- Scott Mozarsky, President, Cross-Platform Businesses, Bloomberg BNA
- Andrew Neblett, President, ALM Intelligence
- Leanna Orr, Managing Editor, Chief Investment Officer Magazine
- Brent Reilly, President and CEO, Randall-Reilly
- Cathilea Robinett, President, e.Republic
- Whit Shaw, President and CEO, American City Business Journals
- Heidi Sullivan, Senior Vice President and Product Lead, Content & E-Commerce, Cision, Inc.
- Dr. Jim Taylor, Futurist and Professor, University of Michigan
- Ted Wirth, President & CEO, Diversified Communications
The full schedule is available here.
WHO: Connectiv, The Business Information Association
WHAT: Connectiv Executive Summit
WHEN: May 11 – May 13
WHERE: Four Seasons Austin
98 San Jacinto Blvd.
Austin, TX 78701
Connectiv (the Business Information Association, a division of SIIA) is the only global business information association that accelerates innovation for leading and emerging content, data and technology companies. Connectiv helps members move faster and smarter with collective knowledge, access and resources. We move business forward by providing the essential information and services that are pivotal for millions of global businesses to make the right decisions to drive commerce. Connectiv membership represents over 200 world-class business information companies who reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals. These companies drive more than $20 billion in annual revenues, and their collective industries represent a $400 billion global market. For more information, visit siia.net/connectiv.