For Immediate Release:
SIIA Contact: Nevena Jovanovic, (202) 789-4461, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIIA Awards Six Rising Stars at the 2019 Business Information & Media Summit
The Emerging Leader Awards recognizes the Next Gen Stars in Media, Content and Information
Hollywood, FL (November 12, 2019) – SIIA, the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, today announced the winners of the 2019 Emerging Leader Awards, during an awards luncheon at the Business Information & Media Summit (BIMS).
To celebrate the next generation of leadership in media, content and information, the fifth annual Emerging Leader Awards were presented to six rising stars 35 years of age and under from Connectiv, SIPA and SIIA member companies. A total of 25 finalists were identified by a screening panel of SIIA executives. The final award winners were selected by members of the SIIA Women’s Leadership Council and top industry executives. Winners were chosen based on the individual’s record of success, impact, leadership and vision, as well as professional recommendations.
The six winners of the Emerging Leader Awards are:
Forestry, Annex Business Media
Publisher, Telecom Group
Executive Portfolio Manager
Product Manager, Chemical & Engineering News
American Chemical Society
||Rhiannon Van Ross
VP, Global Memberships
All of the finalists include:
- Noelle Bathurst, Portfolio Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Jackie Cairnes, Manager Audience Development / Media Operations, DTN/Progressive Farmer
- Becca Carifio, Digital Products Manager, IOFM, Diversified Communications
- Jennifer Chalk, Manager, Events and Partner Services, Chartwell Inc.
- Julie Dameron, Director of Sales Operations, Haymarket Media Group
- Allie DeNicuolo, Managing Director, Audience Marketing & Ad Operations, Government Executive Media Group
- Caroline DiRusso, VP, Revenue Operations, SourceMedia
- Maggie Keller, Associate Events Director, Haymarket Media, Inc.
- Brianne Kennedy, Business Development and Operations Manager, Membership Products, Digiday Media
- Ande Leslie, Senior Manager, Marketing Communications and Services, SmithBucklin
- Francine Markowitz, Publishing Business Operations Manager, National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Casey Merriman, News Editor, Americas; Editor, Energy Intelligence Premium, Energy Intelligence Group
- Hope Reichard, Event Programming Manager, Digiday
- Vincent Salandro, Assistant Editor, Remodeling magazine and ProSales magazine, Hanley Wood
- Chrissy Skogen, Portfolio Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Jacqueline Smith, Senior Conference Producer Aviation Week Network, Informa Markets
- Adam Szpakowski, Associate Publisher, Annex Business Media
- Valsa Terron-Khan, Head of Marketing Operations, BNP Media
- Jordan Tielmann, Director, Business Development & Operations, Prosumer Group, Questex
The judges collectively commented on the caliber of the finalists citing their collaborative leadership style, ability to acknowledge others’ contributions, combine the art and science of problem solving, bridge a multi-generational workforce and use systems thinking and solutions to reimagine their businesses.
SIIA is an umbrella association representing 800+ technology, data and media companies globally. Industry leaders work through SIIA’s divisions to address issues and challenges that impact their industry segments with the goal of driving innovation and growth for the industry and each member company. This is accomplished through in-person and online business development opportunities, peer networking, corporate education, intellectual property protection and government relations. For more information, visit siia.net.