As of August 31, 2017, Association Media & Publishing (AM&P) has become a division of Connectiv, the Business Information Association and will be an important part of the organization’s mission to foster innovation and collaboration by bringing together leading content, technology and data companies.
Media & Publishing (AM&P) is the only organization dedicated to
the needs of print and digital publishers in nonprofit organizations.
AM&P also serves association business operations executives,
communication professionals, designers, editors, and content creators,
and the media they create. We inspire excellence in association
communications through insight, information and community.
Over half of our members are executives and senior publishing,
marketing, and communication professionals from large non-profits and
associations. They are involved in purchasing decisions for products and
services for magazine printing, design, custom and digital publishing,
and video services. They are interested in content management, content
marketing, mobile applications, generating non-dues revenue, and
engaging with their audiences.
From websites to blogs to magazines to mobile platforms, AM&P:
- Provides insight, information, and connections for the association media community.
- Delivers practical and actionable information to increase members’ effectiveness in their jobs.
- Provides research and tools relevant to association media professionals.
- Leads innovative approaches in community building through social media, webinars, and in-person learning opportunities.
- Hosts the preeminent recognition event of association publishing via the EXCEL Awards.
- Provides career advancement opportunities through an online career center, networking opportunities, and lifelong learning experiences.
Founded in 1963 as the Society of National Association Publications (SNAP), the organization became Association Media & Publishing in 2009.
AM&P is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors, who are responsible for reflecting the views and interests of all our members.