The AMA or Ask Me Anything format has become a very popular format for sharing knowledge and getting questions answered.
In this version, the AM&P will allow attendees to ask the all-star panelists how they address everyday issues and difficult challenges. Topics that might come up include:
- How do I increase digital engagement with my members?
- How much of my content should be behind my member wall/pay wall?
- How do I integrate video into my site?
- What should I track at my site and what analytics are important?
- How much effort should I expend on personalization and does it pay off?
- What is the optimal amount of staff time to spend on social media?
- What is ad blocking and how does it affect me?
- Do I need a digital replica edition?
Any many, many more. No question too small or too large.
Sponsored by Walsworth
MBA, MSM, CAE, Director, Product Management Nursing Knowledge Center, American Nurses Association
Larry H. Hoffer
President, Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
Dr. Bibiana Campos Seijo
Editor-in-Chief and VP, Chemical & Engineering News, American Chemical Society