Leading business information media summit hosted virtually as powerhouse eventFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 2, 2020)
Top industry CEOs, content innovators, publishing leaders, service providers and event professionals will share their expertise, experience and insights as part of the dynamic 2020 Business Information & Media Summit (BIMS). Featuring more than 60 speakers across 38 sessions, BIMS highlights key trends, best practices and breakthrough ideas from top influencers from the content, media and publishing industries. BIMS 2020, owned and produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), runs December 2-4, 2020, online.
“BIMS continues to be the most important conference for media leadership,” said Jeff Joseph, SIIA President. “This year’s program showcases inspiring thought leaders sharing expert knowledge and tactical takeaways that attendees can apply to their businesses immediately. In this virtual platform, leaders are accessible to attendees for interactive Q&A and conversation throughout the event. BIMS 2020 is the one-stop shop to gather the vital insights to plan your 2021.”
Some of the brightest minds in the media industry are at BIMS to drive thought-provoking strategy to ignite your bottom line in the new year. The keynote line-up includes:
- Bob Bejan, Corporate Vice President of Global Events, Studios and Marketing Community, Microsoft: The Digital Disruption of Events – Why Changes Are Here to Stay
- Sherrell Dorsey, Founder and CEO, The Plug: Audience Data: Creating Inclusive Connections to Grow Your Business
- Kevin Turpin, II, President, National Journal Group: From Media to Intelligence: How National Journal Became a Premier Insights Platform
Known for hosting important C-Level Strategy and Revenue Growth tracks, BIMS will also feature a new SIPA Sales and Marketing Leadership Summit, designed for subscription publishers and paid content creators. The sessions packed with case studies and examples in excellence to drive productivity for subscription publishers in the new year, including:
- Virtual Platforms: Deliver Results through the Experience
- The New Sponsor Value-Add: Creative Networking Alternatives for Virtual Events
- Marketing Pivot: How Are Publishers Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Now?
- Where to Spend Your Direct Response Marketing Dollars Wisely in 2021
- The Ultimate Copywriting Bootcamp: Emails and Landing Pages
- Pricing Meets Opportunity: Case Studies in Success
- New Revenue Models: How Specialized Publishers Are Capitalizing on Changing Markets and New Opportunities
- Sales Leadership for Content Companies: Surpassing Your Sales GoalL
- Lead Gen Technology: Keeping the Engines Fueled
SIIA is committed to offering opportunities for one-to-one connection and networking at our events. in addition to core programming , registered attendees can participate in facilitated networking roundtables on key industry topics and extended Q&A with speakers and attendees in separate Zoom rooms. BIMS 2020 features an interactive happy hour and a “Solution Station” with industry service providers offering game-changing technology, marketing, sales and events solutions to grow your business in 2021.
Leading up to BIMS 2020, SIIA Media & Publishing’s Connectiv and SIPA will be hosting these upcoming events.
- November 4: Webinar: Is it Time to Refresh, Redesign, or Reimagine?
- November 12: Connectiv Data Council: Protecting Audience Date
- November 19: Webinar: Newsletter Turnaround – How One Publisher Increased Audience Engagement with Behavioral Targeting
For more information on the BIMS, visit siia.net/bims.
SIIA is the only professional organization connecting more than 700 financial information, education technology, specialized content and publishing, and health technology companies. Our diverse members manage the global financial markets, develop software that solves today’s challenges through technology, provide critical information that helps inform global businesses large and small, and innovate for better health care and personal wellness outcomes. For more information, visit siia.net.