Online Learning for Digital & Integrated Sales Training
Connectiv, the Business Information Association announced today that it has launched ConnectivU, a comprehensive online continuing education platform. ConnectivU provides member and nonmember companies with a personalized way to build and strengthen skills in areas important to business transformation and expansion. ConnectivU is powered by Bluesky eLearn.
Responding to the business information industry’s need for expertise in the digital economy, the Digital and Integrated Sales Training online video course is led by well-respected trainer and coach Steve Bookbinder, CEO and Founder of DM Training. Additional courses will roll out over the next 12 months on content development, events, advanced leadership for senior executives, plus building data and information products, taught by Russell Perkins, Founder of InfoCommerce Group.
Mike Marchesano, Managing Director of Connectiv says, “We listened to our members’ pain points about the challenge of keeping one step ahead of the digital marketplace and have created an online continuing education platform that is relevant, measurable and actionable with self-assessments. Sellers can take what they learn and apply it immediately to generate more sales.”
ALM is the first organization to use ConnectivU to train its sales team. Matt Weiner, Chief Sales Officer, Marketing Solutions at ALM says, “ALM was like a lot of media companies that offered internal product training with some external industry speakers throughout the year. But we had nothing comprehensive or ongoing. When I had the opportunity to not only partner with Connectiv, but help craft the agenda and program for launch, it was exactly what we were looking for.”
ConnectivU provides the innovator’s tools to thrive in the digital economy. It is unique to the business information industry offering key continuing education assets:
- Subject-specific expertise: The courses are designed and delivered by leading B2B industry experts.
- ROI: The training is designed to produce immediate results that you can use in your next sales call.
- Course Relevance: With key takeaways and self-assessment, the training is relevant to actual sales situations.
- Convenience: A 24/7 operating platform allows students to complete courses whenever and wherever they desire.
The 10-part online video course of 10-minute videos includes deep dive training on:
- Content and Campaign Types
- Continuous Consideration: Right Person, Right Message, Right Time, Right ROI
- Media Math and Understanding the Value of Engagement
- Thinking like a Digital Marketer
- Native Advertising
- Video and Mobile
- Selling Digital: Presenting the Winning Solution
- Selling Digital: Turning Around Objections
- Consultative Questioning: Finding the Path to Client Satisfaction and Renewals
For more information or to enroll in ConnectivU visit, www.pathlms.com/connectiv
Any questions, contact Geri FitzGerald: firstname.lastname@example.org