The 2020 Connectiv Executive Summit is now CES Deconstructed: Strategies for Surviving (and Even Thriving) in 2020.
Connectiv will present a series of twice-weekly virtual sessions offering exclusive insights and access to information industry leaders about how they are responding to the crisis today, the lasting impact on the information industry and how they are positioning their companies for growth post-COVID-19.
Registration gets you access to all sessions for CES Deconstructed.
All sessions will be recorded and a replay will be available to registrants.
- Tuesday, April 28,1pm ET | Crisis Management: How a Company That Is 70% Events Is Adapting to the New Reality
- Thursday, April 30, 1pm ET | CEO Power Panel: How Industry Leaders Are Planning for Their Companies to Not Just Survive but Thrive
- Tuesday, May 5, 1pm ET | PE Perspective: How COVID-19 Is Changing The Way Private Equity Looks at Media and Information, From Valuations to the Future of M&A
- Thursday, May 7, 1pm ET | Corporate Entrepreneurship: How to Transform Your Business Model
- Tuesday, May 12, 1pm ET | A World Without Trade Shows: How Managers Are Making Their Numbers Without Events
- Thursday, May 14, 1pm ET | Revenue Panel: Five Ways Managers Are Making Their Numbers Today
- Tuesday, May 19, 1pm ET | Why Membership Models Are Thriving
- Thursday, May 21, 1pm ET | Closing Keynote: No More One-Way Doors: How a Culture of Innovation Remade the Washington Post