Meet the right people, for the right reasons, during the One-to-One Business Connections. Leverage your time at our conferences to the fullest by having ETIN schedule meetings in advance with companies that can help you meet strategic business objectives. These fast-paced exchanges will help pave the way for increased capital, revenue, and strategic alliances between participants. Enrollment is now open.
ETIN staff will set up One-to-One Business Connections meetings at designated times during the conference. We will select companies to meet with you based on the preferences you describe in a quick survey. In order to participate in the One-to-One Business Connections you must be a registered attendee of the event, complete and submit the participation form during the open period and fit the criteria as either a listening or presenting company (including no overt sales of services).
Who should request a meeting?
Education technology companies who are searching for capital / investment, revenue, distribution and strategic partnership opportunities, as well as those companies who are providing those opportunities. The meetings are a particularly good opportunity for companies new to the industry. Conference attendees looking for funding or business development support are "Presenting Companies'"and will make short presentations to representatives from the "Listening" companies that closely meet their funding/strategic objectives.
As a Presenting Company representative you can:
- Find investment opportunities by talking to venture and strategic investors
- Gauge the licensing and distribution opportunities for your content and technology products and services
- Meet top executives and interact with companies to develop strategic relationships
As a Listening Company representative you can:
- Discover new products or companies with business models that fit investment portfolios or strategic relationship needs
- Discuss content and technology licensing possibilities with potential partners
- Hear directly from top executives, ask questions, and interact with company officials