This year's Education Industry Symposium will dedicate a large part of the conference to deep explorations into the four pillars of the Next Gen Learning Ecosystem: Content, Analytics, Assessment and Management Systems. Additionally, we'll have Hot Topics sessions that cover issues at the forefront of the Ed Tech Industry.
Start mapping out your path through the conference!
Check out the schedule to start picking out the specific sessions you'd like to attend!
EIS 2016 will also offer the following:
- Trendsetters with Traction: 12 to Watch - Three companies in each of the four ecosystem categories will be given the opportunity to highlight their accomplishments and build visibility, capital and business opportunities for ground-breaking products that are making watch-worthy impressions on our industry, our customers and our end-users.
- Speed Networking and One-to-One Business Connections Meetings - There will be times and places to meet with potential partners.
- Diverse Attendees - There will be more participants representing professional associations, standards organizations, education institutions, federal/ state levels. If you have suggestions for involving more stakeholders, email Karen Billings.
- CODiE Awards Celebration Dinner - A special celebration party will be held July 26, allowing attendees the opportunity to mix, mingle with and celebrate the winners of the 2016 CODiE Awards. The winner of Best Education Solution will be announced at this event!
- Post-Conference Publication - ETIN will leverage what happens during the Symposium for its members, the industry and the education stakeholder partners. Content from the sessions will be compiled, organized and reported in one or more thought leadership publications developed in collaboration with participating partner organizations.
We look forward to networking with you this summer in Denver!